Brand Representative & Perogy Pincher Extraordinaire! APPLY NOW
We are hiring happy and energetic people who love to serve others! Spend your summer enjoying the great outdoors, meeting new people and interacting with customers, all while representing the best gluten free food Manitoba has to offer!
This seasonal (with potential for permanent) fast-paced position will have you working hands on in the kitchen, as well as on the road selling our goods at local famers' markets, and face to face with our customers at in-store demos! Wow! What a great way to spend your summer.
We offer a great paid training program, a fun work environment and a clean and healthy work culture AND we include perogies with your paycheck!
We are a small knit group of people who work in our dedicated gluten and nut free facility bringing joy to the mouths of people with dietary restrictions all throughout Manitoba and in Kenora ON. A valid class 5 license and clean driving record are required. A knowledge of gluten free and other dietary restrictions/lifestyles are a plus - but can easily be trained.
- 30 hours minimum per week for 8 weeks
- Dependable & Able to work independently (with little to no supervision)
- Physical requirements: lifting 50+lbs, pushing, pulling, standing, stooping, manual dexterity of both hands and all fingers, etc
- Respect of our dedicated gluten and nut free facility
- Enjoys Customer Service
- Access to smart phone for work use
- Excellent communication skills
Hiring for a start date in June 2022.2022-06-06|||Amanda Lynn Local Food & Gifts, 35145 PTH 15 Anola|||||||||nrhBuWi9HVlEd3bb|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false